5 Steps to Value Propositions that Sell Webinar
Recorded On: 02/23/2023
You must log in to register
- Prices available after logging in
If we're being honest, the past few years have disrupted our association industry. Sure, many of us were on the path of digital transformation and rethinking our offerings, but we have now fast-tracked our need to evaluate our product landscape to match what our members and sponsors need. And with that comes the problem of pricing - how do we provide value and monetize what has been and what will be? Join us as we share the 5 steps your team needs to walk through for quantifying the value you provide to your audience and charge your share of the pie in your pricing. This 5-step process can be applied to sponsorship, membership, education, in-person events, virtual events, or the next big thing your team will create.
- The two types of value propositions you need to utilize
- How to define your value propositions
- Value-based sales and negotiation recommendations
Speaker: Dr. Michael Tatonetti, CPP, CAE, Founder, Consultant, and Speaker, Pricing for Associations
Note: This webinar is for NAIOP members only.
© The Michael Tatonetti Team, LLC dba Pricing for Associations
Dr. Michael Tatonetti, CPP, CAE
Founder, Consultant, and Speaker
Pricing for Associations
- Dr. Michael Tatonetti is a Certified Association Executive and Certified Pricing Professional on a mission to advance associations in their pricing models for financial sustainability.
- As the founder of Pricing for Associations, he and his team work with associations to harmonize pricing and value across membership, education, sponsorship, events and marketing.
- Tatonetti is a proud Association Forum Forty Under 40 honoree for his dedication to the association field.