Construction Management for Developers and Owners Online Course
Includes a Live Event on 10/23/2019 at 11:45 AM (EDT)
Wednesdays, October 23 - December 18, 2019
Noon - 2:00 p.m. eastern time
Construction Management is an introductory course designed exclusively for the real estate professional with little or no prior CM knowledge. The course provides a practical understanding of the planning, design and construction processes from project initiation to closeout. The emphasis is placed on best practices and applied processes within the limitations of budgets, schedules and available resources in an environment of both known and unknown risks. Fundamentals of the construction process, the documents involved for each construction phase and the level of control and leadership required of the various stakeholders are also addressed.
Course Learning Objectives
- Decrease the number of mistakes made during projects
- Increase client satisfaction, by making sound reality-based decisions
- Determine what, when, and which questions to ask during each stage of the project
Tuition & Register
Payment for a NAIOP online course entitles access for one person only to the course and all materials.
How to Register
- Register online: Click on the green Register button at the top of the page. You will need to log in or create a free account in order to see the Register button.
- Fax: Complete the PDF registration form and fax to 703-904-7003
- Mail: Send check payments to: NAIOP, CL500060, PO Box 5007, Merrifield, VA 22116-5007
- Register over the phone/questions: 800-666-6780
All registrations processed online receive an automatic order confirmation and receipt. If you register via fax, mail, or phone, a receipt must be requested by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Login instructions to access the online course are sent under separate cover. If it is less than one week until the start of the course and you have not received the login instructions, please check your spam folder. If the login email is still not there, please contact the NAIOP Education Department at email@example.com.
All cancellations must be in writing. Cancellations of registrants received after October 1, 2019, will be charged a fee of $100 per attendee. Cancellations received after October 15, 2019 will forfeit the registration fee. No refunds will be made for no-shows. Substitutions are permitted until October 15, 2019. Nonmembers substituting for members will pay the difference in fees. Cancellation/substitution notices should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 703-674-1471.