Achieving Net-zero Targets: Combining Efficiency, Solar and EV Infrastructure Webinar
Recorded On: 05/09/2023
You must log in to register
- Prices available after logging in
This webinar will explore the latest trends and developments in solar and energy storage for commercial and industrial developments in California. Rachel McCafferty, director of business development for Cal Solar Inc., will provide an overview of the code requirements for solar and energy storage in the state, share the financial benefits of solar including tax benefits and billing tenants for solar, and how to size solar and battery storage for speculative developments. Learn about the emerging community solar program in California and how developers can monetize roofs and land by participating in the program. Gain a better understanding how solar and energy storage can benefit projects, how to navigate the regulatory landscape with Title 24, and how to take advantage of tax incentives and prepare for community solar programs to ensure projects are compliant, cost-effective, and beneficial for the community.
Speaker: Rachel McCafferty, Director of Business Development, Cal Solar Inc.
Thanks to our sponsor:
Director of Business Development
Cal Solar Inc.
- Rachel McCafferty is currently Director of Business Development at Cal Solar Inc. where she works with commercial real estate developers and general contractors to implement renewable energy projects for new construction in California.
- Previously to Cal Solar Inc., Rachel was a Project Development Manager at Metrus Energy where she developed energy efficiency projects for fortune 500 companies under the Efficiency as a Service financing approach.
- She also worked as an Account Manager for ENGIE Storage where she helped commercial and public sector customers implement some of the first behind the meter battery storage systems in CA.
- Rachel is a San Diego native and is passionate about sustainability and green technology.