Chicago Market Update Webinar
Includes a Live Web Event on 10/04/2022 at 2:00 PM (EDT)
In this webinar, hear from experts operating in the Chicago metro area who will cover the state of the market in the region, what’s driving demand for different product types, and opportunities for commercial real estate developers and investors.
Moderator: Molly McShane, Chief Executive Officer, The McShane Companies
Neal Driscoll, Midwest Region Partner, Dermody Properties
Thanks to our sponsor:
Partner, Midwest Region
- Neal Driscoll is Midwest Region Partner for Dermody Properties and is responsible for the company’s expanding portfolio across the region through the pursuit of acquisition, development, redevelopment and build-to-suit opportunities, as well as oversight of the existing portfolio.
- Mr. Driscoll was previously Vice President and Market Officer for Liberty Property Trust. During his 15-year career with Liberty, he oversaw a portfolio that grew from approximately 8 million square feet to 19 million square feet of industrial space across the midwestern United States including Chicago, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Indiana, Cincinnati and Columbus. In this capacity, Neal was responsible for all aspects of Midwest enterprise including acquisition, disposition, (re)development, leasing and operations.
- Prior to his time at Liberty, Mr. Driscoll was an industrial broker in the Midwest providing investment and representative services.
Molly McShane (Moderator)
Chief Executive Officer
The McShane Companies
- As Chief Executive Officer, Molly manages the overall operations and resources of The McShane Companies. She focuses on creating, planning, implementing and integrating its strategic direction to achieve operational excellence.
- Molly consistently delivers innovative thinking on behalf of a wide range of projects, markets and geographical areas.
- During her long-standing tenure with the organization, she has held a variety of positions within the construction and development businesses. She has focused on a wide variety of product types and, as a result, possesses extensive knowledge of the industrial, multi-family, office, healthcare and commercial market sectors.
- This comprehensive experience grants Molly a unique perspective of the entire commercial real estate development and construction process, contributing to the overall growth and success of the firm.