Construction Management Fundamentals Individual Course Module (CM1)
The success or failure of any project requires an understanding of the rules of the game. In Construction Management Fundamentals, you will learn about how the management of each phase of a construction project affects the outcome, and be able to apply the project management principles to future projects.
Learners will be able to remember why it is important to balance time, cost and scope.
• Describe the phases of construction projects
• Explain why how the MacLeamy Influence Curve is important
If you would like to purchase the full course (all eight modules) instead of this individual module, please visit the full Construction Management On-demand Course.
Individual Course Module Tuition and Registration
Payment for a NAIOP on-demand course entitles access for one person only to the course and all materials.
How to Register
- Register online: Click on the green Register button at the top of the page. You will need to log in or create a free account in order to see the Register button.
- Mail: Send check payments to: NAIOP, CL500060, PO Box 5007, Merrifield, VA 22116-5007
- Register over the phone/questions: 800-666-6780
Note* - You have 60 days to complete this course.
All registrations processed online receive an automatic order confirmation and receipt. If you register via fax, mail, or phone, a receipt must be requested by contacting email@example.com.
Login instructions to access the on-demand course are sent under separate cover from NAIOP Learning. If you do not received the login instructions, please check your spam folder. If the login email is still not there, please contact the NAIOP Education Department.
No refunds will be issued.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|