Industrial Market Analysis: Methodology and Top Markets for 2022 Webinar
Recorded On: 02/08/2022
In this webinar, experts from Bridge Investment Group will discuss data-driven methodologies for identifying the industrial sector’s prime growth markets with long-term growth potential. Explore how to analyze top-down demographic and macroeconomic data inputs in conjunction with bottom-up submarket metrics to develop relative value insights and drive market selection. Q&A to follow.
James Freeman, Partner, Managing Director, Bridge Investment Group
Jack Robinson, Ph.D., Managing Director of Research, Bridge Investment Group
Partner, Managing Director
Bridge Investment Group
- James Freeman serves as Partner, Core Plus Investments and is a member of the Investment Committee of the General Partner for Logistics Net Lease.
- James has over 10 years of commercial real estate experience and has been involved in the acquisition, management and disposition of more than $1.0 billion in commercial real estate assets.
- Prior to joining Bridge, he was a Principal of Cardinal Industrial responsible for business development, deal sourcing, capital sourcing, establishing and maintaining relationships with operating partners and ensuring successful investment execution.
- Prior to Cardinal, James was Senior Managing Partner for Evolution Real Estate Partners, a subsidiary of Evolution Financial Group (EVO), a $1 billion+ AUM investment advisory firm.
- Prior to EVO, James was Vice President, Business Development for Wyndham Hotels & Resorts a global hospitality company with a $10 billion market cap.
Jack Robinson, Ph.D.
Managing Director of Research
Bridge Investment Group
- Jack Robinson, Ph.D. serves as the Managing Director of Research for Bridge Investment Group.
- In this role, he is responsible for overseeing market research and analytics across Bridge platforms. He brings to Bridge depth of experience in the built environment professions, and the social impact and impact investing fields.
- Prior to Bridge, Dr. Robinson served as the Head of Research for the Sorenson Impact Center at the David Eccles School of Business and earlier with Sasaki Associates in Boston.
- He has advised on strategic planning, infrastructure and capital projects planning, regional economic development, and measurement systems for impact and sustainability for government, private equity, and institutional clients in the United States, Europe, South Asia, and the Middle East.