What Happens When We Return to Work? Webinar
Recorded On: 04/30/2020
As we’ve adjusted to the strange reality of the global work from home necessity, many of us have begun to ask what the future of work holds post-pandemic. In this webinar, attendees will learn and discuss what it takes to return to the office. In order to move forward, we must rethink past workplace design paradigms, mine the present situation for lessons learned, and create smart, scenario-based road maps for how, and when, we return to work, and what the workplace looks like.
Elizabeth Brink, Assoc. AIA, LEED AP BD+C, EDAC, Global Work Sector Leader, Principal, Gensler
Arnold Levin, Southwest Regional Strategy Director, Gensler
Elizabeth Brink, Assoc. AIA, LEED AP BD+C, EDAC
Global Work Sector Leader, Principal
- Elizabeth is a Principal and Studio Director in Gensler’s Los Angeles office and one of the firm’s Global Work Sector Leaders.
- For more than a two decades, she has worked with innovative companies, helping them create and implement high-performance, people-focused workplaces that leverage both changing technologies and shifting employee expectations.
- With a professional background that combines architecture, communications, user research and business strategy, Elizabeth brings a broad skill set, multidisciplinary perspective, and rigorous analytical process to each engagement. She leads teams that focus on developing real estate and workplace strategies to support businesses and communities, as well as on creating programs to help organizations manage the changes associated with new technologies and workplace settings.
- Elizabeth holds a Bachelor of Arts from Princeton University and a Masters of Architecture from UCLA.
Southwest Regional Strategy Director
- Arnold Levin is Director of Strategy for the Southwest Region at Gensler where he assesses business design and examines how design solutions can be a true catalyst for organizational transformation.
- With over 45 years of experience working across client industries in the US, Europe, and Asia, Arnold has developed and refined tools and methodologies that enable targeted focus with clients.
- Arnold’s integrated approach blurs the boundaries between traditional markets of workplace and achieves their greatest potential through innovation. He connects strategies to business models, positioning them as cases for improving organizational performance and evolved business efficiencies.
- Arnold received his MBA and Mphil from the Harrow Business School at the University of Westminster in Harrow, UK and holds a BFA in Environmental Design from Pratt Institute.