What's Next for the Dynamic Industrial Market? (2024) Webinar
Includes a Live Web Event on 04/02/2024 at 2:00 PM (EDT)
Dive into the latest trends, headwinds and opportunities in the industrial sector with Hany Guirguis, Ph.D., Professor, Economics & Finance, Manhattan College, and Josh Harris Ph.D., CRE, CCIM, CAIA, Managing Partner, Lakemont Group, authors of the NAIOP Industrial Space Demand Forecast. They will provide insights and data from the latest Forecast, identify linkages between overall economic activity and the demand for industrial real estate, and answer attendee questions in a live Q&A.
Hany Guirguis, Ph.D., Professor, Economics & Finance, Manhattan College
Josh Harris Ph.D., CRE, CCIM, CAIA, Managing Partner, Lakemont Group
Thanks to our sponsor:
Hany Guirguis, Ph.D.
Professor of Economics and Finance
- Professor of economics and finance at Manhattan College and the recipient of the Ambassador Charles A. Gargano Endowed Chair in Finance.
- Has taught numerous graduate and undergraduate courses in finance, econometrics, statistics, accounting, and economics.
- Specializes in financial modeling and applied econometrics and has published more than forty articles in several finance and economics journals.
- Received his B.A. in accounting from Helwan University, M.A. in economics from the American University in Cairo, M.B.A. in Finance from Baruch College, and M.S. and Ph.D. in macroeconomics and econometrics from the University of Oregon.
Dr. Joshua Harris
- Dr. Joshua Harris is a leading real estate economist and investment strategist specializing in real estate development, finance, capital markets, and business organizational leadership and strategy.
- Dr. Harris excels at assessing feasibility/profitability of projects, markets, and investment strategies/funds; examining the state of the macroeconomy and its impacts on real estate markets; delivering dynamic presentations for industry audiences; and providing strategic guidance and business development services for large organizations.
- Dr. Harris serves as Managing Partner with the Lakemont Group, a boutique real estate and economic consultancy and as a Managing Partner of Magnolia Hill Partners, a family office investment management platform
- Additionally, Dr. Harris serves as Executive Director of the Fordham Real Estate Institute at Fordham University after holding prior academic appointments at New York University, St. John’s University, and the University of Central Florida.