2021 Industrial Webinar Series
Includes a Live Event on 01/26/2021 at 2:00 PM (EST)
This package includes a series of six (6) industrial-focused webinars hosted by NAIOP throughout 2021. Webinars will examine the transformation of retail and its impact on industrial; cold storage and pharmaceuticals; future demand for industrial space; and more.
Webinar speakers are experts from across the industry representing diverse companies and viewpoints. Hear their insights and take advantage of opportunities for discussion at the end of each webinar in the form of a live Q&A.
Registration is free for NAIOP members.
Director of Acquisitions
Himmel + Meringoff Properties
- In 2018, Andrea joined Himmel & Meringoff Properties, the commercial real estate firm that her mother cofounded in 1979. H+M owns one of the largest privately owned portfolios of commercial real estate in NYC, committed to the long-term ownership and hands-on operation of office buildings in Manhattan and industrial warehouses in the boroughs.
- Andrea runs acquisitions and growth for the company. In addition, she is leading the rezoning of H+M’s 8-acre site in Parkchester.
- She is recognized as a thought leader in the New York real estate community, speaking regularly on panels for organizations including The Commercial Observer, CUNY TV, REFI, The Real Deal, The Stoler Report, The Opal Group, and Bisnow.
- In 2016, Andrea launched an oil company in Texas, Tierra Resource Partners. Two years later, she launched a successor fund to invest in oil and gas royalties called Revere Resources. She hired a team of former Bain and Apollo energy veterans, raised $6 million to buy oil royalties in Southwest Texas, and sold the fund one year later for $18 million.
Jeffrey Rinkov, SIOR
Lee & Associates
- Jeff Rinkov began his brokerage career in 1997 in Lee & Associates' Commerce office as an industrial agent.
- He transitioned from Associate to Shareholder in 2001; a designation earned based upon transaction volume and revenue. Rinkov served as the President of that office for 11 years, the last five of which he also served on the Lee & Associates Board of Directors and Strategic Planning Committee.
- In 2015, he accepted the position of CEO and Chairman of the Board of Lee & Associates, and during his tenure, company expansion and revenue growth have occurred at a record pace.
- Rinkov graduated from Pepperdine University and is an active member in many industry organizations, including CCIM, CREW, ICSC, NAIOP, and SIOR.
Hany Guirguis, Ph.D.
Professor of Economics and Finance
- Professor of economics and finance at Manhattan College and the recipient of the Ambassador Charles A. Gargano Endowed Chair in Finance.
- Has taught numerous graduate and undergraduate courses in finance, econometrics, statistics, accounting, and economics.
- Specializes in financial modeling and applied econometrics and has published more than forty articles in several finance and economics journals.
- Received his B.A. in accounting from Helwan University, M.A. in economics from the American University in Cairo, M.B.A. in Finance from Baruch College, and M.S. and Ph.D. in macroeconomics and econometrics from the University of Oregon.
Michael J. Seiler, Ph.D.
J.E. Zollinger Professor of Real Estate & Finance
College of William & Mary
- Dr. Seiler is an internationally recognized behavioral real estate researcher whose studies have been cited in the Wall Street Journal, NY Times, LA Times, and Washington Post. He has published over 175 research studies, has written several books, and serves as the co-editor of Journal of Real Estate Research.
- He is formerly a Visiting Scholar at Harvard University and the London School of Economics and a Visiting Professor at Johns Hopkins University and the Australian National University.
- A former hedge fund Chief Economist, Michael is a past recipient of the William N. Kinnard Young Scholar Award, and more recently received the James A. Graaskamp Award which recognizes extraordinary iconoclastic thought/action throughout a person’s career in the development of a multi-disciplinary philosophy of real estate in the areas of behavioral real estate and decision-making.