2021 Office Webinar Series
Includes a Live Event on 04/27/2021 at 2:00 PM (EDT)
Recorded On: 02/23/2021
This package includes a series of six (6) office-focused webinars hosted by NAIOP throughout 2021. Webinars will examine the 2021 office leasing trends; future demand for office space; and more.
Webinar speakers are experts from across the industry representing diverse companies and viewpoints. Hear their insights and take advantage of opportunities for discussion at the end of each webinar in the form of a live Q&A.
Registration is free for NAIOP members.
Since opening the Atlanta office of Stream in 2008, Ben Hautt has been responsible for growing the services portfolio, recruiting new talent, and identifying acquisitions in Georgia. The Atlanta office grew from one employee to over seventy under Ben and his co-managing partner’s lead, while adding over 40 million square feet of assignments.
The Atlanta office is consistently recognized for its work. In 2017 Stream’s Lee + White won best renovation project in Atlanta and the office itself is consistently recognized as a “Best Place to Work” by the Atlanta Business Chronicle.
Ben serves on the board of Restavek Freedom, the Dedman College Executive Board at SMU, and is heavily involved with Young Life Haiti. He leads yearly mission trips to Haiti since the 2010 earthquake and works with the Bright Futures Atlanta organization locally.
National Head of Office Investor Services
- Preston Young is responsible for identifying and jointly spearheading strategic growth opportunities for the firm. Preston provides oversight for all third-party responsibilities, including asset management, acquisition and development activities.
- In addition, Preston leads the firm’s Houston office, where the service and principal portfolio exceeds 45.0 million square feet. The portfolio positions Stream as one of the largest commercial real estate organizations in Houston.
- Under his leadership, Stream has consistently been ranked as one of the “Best Places to Work” by the Houston Business Journal and “Top Workplaces” by the Houston Chronicle and are perennial recipients of Costar’s “Power Broker,” an award recognizing the top commercial real estate brokerage firms by city.
- In 2018, the Houston Business Journal honored Preston as one of the top “40 Under 40” business leaders in Houston. Before joining Stream, he served in the capital markets division at Trammell Crow Company.
CEO and Co-founder
- Brian Chen is the CEO and co-founder of ROOM, where he’s reshaping the modern office with purpose-built, modular solutions that allow companies to effortlessly shape their workplaces.
- Brian is no stranger to open plan environments, having spent the majority of his career working with and advising tech startups, where he routinely found himself exposed to constant noise and distraction.
- A Y Combinator alum, Brian was a founding member of Bluesmart, a smart luggage company that pioneered a new category of connected consumer travel accessories.
- Brian’s background is deeply rooted in the technology startup scene, where he’s developed a keen eye on how to build companies, scale growth alongside company culture, explore new business models and seize opportunity in emerging industries.
- Elizabeth Hart joined Newmark in 2005.
- She specializes in working with tenants and landlord resolving their complex real estate issues.
- Her career started in advising technology and venture clients and now also includes working with landlords to develop redevelop their buildings to attract innovation tenants.
- Ms. Hart's experience representing technology companies, from single entrepreneurs to members of the Fortune 500, enables her to anticipate the specific real estate challenges a company faces at each stage of its growth cycle.