2022 Talent Recruitment and Compensation Trends Webinar
Includes a Live Event on 03/08/2022 at 2:00 PM (EST)
Examine the biggest trends in commercial real estate employment so you can make more strategic hiring and business decisions. Join these two experts for a discussion on how the pandemic has reshaped the talent management industry, recent findings on industry employment trends and compensation, recruitment and retention tactics, and the future of the commercial real estate workforce.
Christopher Lee, President and CEO, CEL & Associates
Marc Torrey, Vice President, SelectLeaders
President and CEO
CEL & Associates
- President and CEO of CEL & Associates, one of the nation’s leading real estate consulting and advisory firms. Mr. Lee’s firm, founded in 1994, has provided: strategic advice; performance/change management services; compensation review and plan design; organizational/operational architecture; governance; and investment services to over 500 of the leading real estate firms in North America.
- He is recognized as the real estate industry’s leading “Real Estate Futurist,” and advisor to real estate companies nationwide for over 30 years. He is a frequent contributor to national journals and a keynote speaker at real estate conferences.
- Mr. Lee correctly predicted the last two real estate cycles with those insights providing valuable guideposts to clients and industry leaders.
- He has authored a book entitled Transformational Leadership in the New Age of Real Estate, which is now in its second edition, as well as From Good To Great To Outstanding, A Real Estate Leader’s Guide To Optimal Performance.
- Mr. Lee’s national newsletter, Strategic Advantage, is now received by approximately 14,000 senior leaders within real estate companies, and he recently released his 100 Predictions For The Real Estate Industry in 2025.
- Marc Torrey is Vice President of SelectLeaders.
- Marc works with all size agencies, advertisers, and employers within the commercial real estate recruiting industry. He uses extensive experience within the industry and proven ability to initiate creative sales and talent acquisition programs to deliver immediate results to his clients.
- Marc is recognized as an energetic, long-range strategic planner, and noteworthy communicator/public speaker.