2023 Talent Recruitment and Compensation Trends Webinar
Recorded On: 03/21/2023
You must log in to register
- Prices available after logging in
Examine the biggest trends in commercial real estate employment so you can make more strategic hiring and business decisions. Join these experts for a discussion on how current market conditions and the pandemic have reshaped the talent management industry, recent findings on industry employment trends and compensation, recruitment and retention tactics, and the future of the commercial real estate workforce. We will start with a presentation on compensation, benefit and talent recruitment trends and then move to a discussion on these and other employment trends.
Moderator: Andrew Hunt, Vieth Director, Center for Real Estate, Marquette University
Christopher Lee, President and CEO, CEL & Associates
Ryan Neale, Managing Director, SelectLeaders
Thanks to our sponsor:
Andrew Hunt (Moderator)
Vieth Director, Center for Real Estate
- Andy Hunt serves as the Vieth Director for the Center for Real Estate at Marquette University.
- Working closely with the real estate program faculty, Andy is responsible for carrying out the mission of the Center and oversight of all day to day administration of the Center’s programs, activities and outreach. Duties include oversight of all fundraising initiatives, oversight of the Real Estate Asset Program (REAP) – the first undergraduate-only classroom-based real estate investment program in the nation, management of the Center’s four major annual events in Milwaukee and Chicago, coordination and mentoring of the students in the program and responsibility for maintaining a 100% placement rate for all graduating students, coordination of the Associates in Commercial Real Estate (ACRE) program and curriculum aimed at diversifying talent in the real estate industry, teaching REAL 4061 – Real Estate modeling at the undergraduate level, and growing partnerships with local and national industry organizations.
- Andy also works closely with two incredible boards, including the Center for Real Estate Advisory Board and the REALM (Real Estate Alumni Marquette) Network Board.
President and CEO
CEL & Associates
- President and CEO of CEL & Associates, one of the nation’s leading real estate consulting and advisory firms. Mr. Lee’s firm, founded in 1994, has provided: strategic advice; performance/change management services; compensation review and plan design; organizational/operational architecture; governance; and investment services to over 500 of the leading real estate firms in North America.
- He is recognized as the real estate industry’s leading “Real Estate Futurist,” and advisor to real estate companies nationwide for over 30 years. He is a frequent contributor to national journals and a keynote speaker at real estate conferences.
- Mr. Lee correctly predicted the last two real estate cycles with those insights providing valuable guideposts to clients and industry leaders.
- He has authored a book entitled Transformational Leadership in the New Age of Real Estate, which is now in its second edition, as well as From Good To Great To Outstanding, A Real Estate Leader’s Guide To Optimal Performance.
- Mr. Lee’s national newsletter, Strategic Advantage, is now received by approximately 14,000 senior leaders within real estate companies, and he recently released his 100 Predictions For The Real Estate Industry in 2025.
- Ryan Neale is the Managing Director of SelectLeaders, a talent platform and service for commercial real estate, where he leads strategy, operations, recruiting and business development.
- He has 16+ years of progressive leadership experience within the talent acquisition and technology industries.
- Ryan leads a dynamic team that focuses on helping companies source and hire top talent through various recruitment solutions.