Adding Value to CRE Projects with C-PACE Financing Webinar
Recorded On: 04/25/2023
You must log in to register
- Prices available after logging in
In this webinar, hear from Mansoor Ghori, founder and CEO of Petros PACE Finance, and author of a recent Development magazine article, “C-PACE Financing Finds Solid Footing in the Capital Stack.” Ghori will discuss the future of Commercial Property Assessed Clean Energy (C-PACE) financing and how commercial real estate owners, investors and developers can utilize it as a long-term, alternative form of financing for energy-efficient and sustainable projects.
Speaker: Mansoor Ghori, Founder and CEO, Petros PACE Finance
Thanks to our sponsor:
Founder and CEO
Petros PACE Finance
- Mansoor Ghori is a Founder, CEO, and Board Member of Petros PACE Finance. He leads Credit, Underwriting, and Business Development, and is the Chairman of the Investment Committee. He is integral to underwriting and structuring transactions, leveraging his 30+ years of experience in structured finance.
- Prior to Petros, he was the President and CEO of Accent Capital and was responsible for the investment and administrative activities of the firm. He was also a Managing Director at Transamerica Technology Finance Corporation, which was subsequently acquired by GE Capital, and a Principal at Sternhill Partners, a $100 million venture capital firm based in Houston.
- Prior to joining Sternhill, he was the Founder and SVP/Regional Manager of Imperial Bank’s Southwest Region of the Emerging Growth Industries Group (acquired by Comerica Bank). He was also a VP in the National Accounts Division of Silicon Valley Bank, focusing on investments in high-technology and biotech companies in Texas.
- Mansoor also currently serves on the following boards: Petros, STG Design, PACENation, C-PACE Alliance, as well as the Andy Roddick Foundation. In addition, he is also an Executive Committee Member of Petros, PACENation and C-PACE Alliance, and a finance committee member of PACENation and the Andy Roddick Foundation.