Air Cargo: Past, Present and Future Webinar
Recorded On: 11/02/2021
You must log in to register
- Prices available after logging in
Gain a greater understanding of the air cargo industry in this webinar led by Aeroterm, the leading owner and provider of capital, expertise, and facility-related services to airports throughout North America, with over 15 million square feet of property and development at 36 airports. The experts will address the past, present and future of the air cargo industry, the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic, and how that translates to real estate development and investment. Live Q&A to follow the presentation.
Greg Russell, Vice President, Investments, Aeroterm
Nathan Kane, Director of Research, Aeroterm
Director of Research
- Nathan Kane joined Realterm as the firm's Head of Research in February 2015.
- He is responsible for thought leadership, analysis of industry and economic trends, and communication of ideas and trends with clients.
- Prior to joining Realterm, Mr. Kane was a vice president in LaSalle Investment Management's research group, where he covered the industrial sector for twelve years. In this capacity, he developed client strategy, built industry forecast models, and participated in industry professional groups.
Vice President, Investments
- Greg Russell joined the Aeroterm team in 2015 and is Vice President of Investments where he is responsible for projects across both acquisitions and development platforms.
- Greg focuses on collaborating directly with airport authorities on real estate acquisitions and development projects with an emphasis on due diligence, legal documentation, design, project management and financial analysis.
- Prior to joining Aeroterm, Greg worked for LaSalle Investment Management in London, England as the head of Portfolio Management for the Debt Investments and Special Situations team. During his time at LaSalle he managed an existing portfolio of $1.5 billion in investments.