Back to Basics: Essential Foundations for Workplace DEI Webinar
Recorded On: 07/26/2023
If time has taught us anything, it’s that making progress on diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) in commercial real estate is tough. The workforce deserves – and increasingly demands – meaningful progress, but often organizations aren’t sure where to begin. This webinar will set a strong foundation for organizations just starting off on this journey or in need of a refresher. In this webinar, attendees will:
- Develop foundational knowledge and increased comprehension of key terms and concepts related to diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Establish a solid understanding of the fundamental principles of DEI in order to participate in informed discussions and better contribute to inclusive environments.
- Understand the merits, history and shortcomings of the business case for DEI in order to advocate more successfully.
- Examine the evolving nature of DEI narratives and focus on what matters most.
Speaker: Rhonda Payne, CAE, Founder and CEO, Flock Theory
This webinar is part of a NAIOP DEI Webinar Series sponsored by Trammell Crow Company.
Rhonda Payne, CAE
Founder and CEO
- Rhonda Payne (she/her) is an organizational psychologist and entrepreneur with nationally recognized expertise in nonprofit associations, career education, business events and workforce equity.
- She is the creator of BLK + BRN Professionals, CreditAble, and is the founder and CEO of Flock Theory, a hybrid agency that advances and defends equity in expertise through its deliberately diverse professional speakers bureau, training and facilitation programs, and advisory services.