Canadian Commercial Real Estate: Searching for a New Normal Webinar
Includes a Live Event on 09/30/2020 at 2:00 PM (EDT)
The Canadian real estate landscape is not without its challenges, but strong fundamentals entering the COVID-19 crisis should provide resiliency. In this webinar, two experts with BentallGreenOak will share the trends that are shaping operating fundamentals, capital flows, pricing and returns. They’ll address both the cyclical and secular implications for real estate resulting from the global pandemic and the ensuing recovery.
Phil Stone, Principal and Head of Canadian Research, BentallGreenOak
Tom Vo, Vice President, Canadian Research, BentallGreenOak
Principal and Head of Canadian Research, BentallGreenOak
- Phil Stone is a Principal and Head of Canadian Research at BentallGreenOak. In this role, he synthesizes macroeconomic, demographic, capital market and space market trends to deliver actionable insights. In collaboration with the investment management team, he helps set client strategies and implement tactics to target and invest.
- Phil has over 12 years of experience within the commercial real estate industry in various roles within investment management.
- He has experience in research, valuation, asset management, and portfolio management, having spent his career with several prominent commercial real estate firms in the private, public and institutional space.
Vice President, Canadian Research, BentallGreenOak
- Tom Vo is Vice President with responsibility for synthesizing market data to produce actionable insights that inform BGO’s research-driven investment approach.
- With nine years of commercial real estate experience and an academic background in economics, finance and statistics, Tom provides a valuable insight from a quantitative and trends perspective.
- Tom holds a Bachelor of Commerce and a Masters of Financial Economics from the University of Toronto.