Confluence of Retail and Industrial Webinar
Includes a Live Event on 12/01/2021 at 2:00 PM (EST)
This panel discussion will allow tenant rep experts from both the retail and industrial sides to share their direct experience working with retail occupiers’ clients in solving last-mile issues, and strategies from micro fulfillment centers to pick up in store to repurposing “dark stores.” Hear about the challenges in reconciling existing retail footprints in a growing e-commerce environment, overcoming entitlement and zoning issues, site selection criteria for last mile, key issues in “dark store” conversions and more.
Moderator: Craig Meyer, SIOR, President | Industrial Americas, JLL
Kris Bjorson, SIOR, International Director, JLL
Geno Coradini, Executive Vice President, National Retail-Tenant Representation, JLL
Kris Bjorson, SIOR
- Kris Bjorson is responsible for the development and management of the Retail/e-Commerce Distribution group and member on the Global Industrial and Retail Boards for JLL. With a focus on maximizing business results for corporations, he also co-founded the Supply Chain & Logistics Solutions practice which integrates supply chain strategy through industrial real estate implementation.
- His leadership skills and unparalleled knowledge of the real estate, logistics and retail industries continues to be a valuable asset in exceeding clients’ expectations. Over his 27-year career, Kris has completed over $12 billion of industrial real estate transactions.
- At JLL, he has been recognized as the #1 global industrial services professional and “Champion of Excellence,” the most prestigious honor awarded for consistently achieving high quality service ratings from his clients and team members.
Executive Vice President, National Retail-Tenant Representation
- As Executive Vice President, Retail National Tenant Representation, Geno is responsible for implementing integrated end-to-end solutions for retail clients nationally for all service lines including brokerage, construction and project management, lease restructuring, lease administration, capital markets and beyond. By aligning the JLL platform around clients’ business objectives, Geno helps retailers make smarter real estate decisions and solve their business challenges.
- With more than 20 years of experience in real estate, operations, P&L oversight, retail and business development, Geno brings a unique combination of end user and service provider expertise.
- He specializes in portfolio optimization and disposition strategies, process improvement, managing expansions, client services, organizational development and change management.
Craig Meyer, SIOR (Moderator)
President | Industrial Americas
- Craig Meyer is President of JLL Industrial for the Americas. He is responsible for the JLL business lines that service the industrial and logistics real estate asset class.
- Craig serves on the firm's Brokerage Executive Committee and Market Strategy Committee.
- In addition, Craig is Chair of JLL's Global Industrial Board which sets global strategy for the firm’s three operating regions (Americas, EMEA, APAC). He was named International Director of the firm in 2012.