Construction Administration Individual Course Module (CM7)
You must log in to register
- Prices available after logging in
Managing construction projects requires risk management. You have a responsibility to maintain job site safety, and need to know when to accept, mitigate or transfer risk. After completing Construction Administration you will be able to apply insurance metrics and assess risk in projects.
Understand risks and responsibilities in the construction phase of the project.
• Live up to your responsibilities around safety on job sites
• Apply insurance metrics to measure project success
• Perform a risk management assessment
If you would like to purchase the full course (all eight modules) instead of this individual module, please visit the full Construction Management On-demand Course.
Individual Course Module Tuition and Registration
Payment for a NAIOP on-demand course entitles access for one person only to the course and all materials.
How to Register
- Register online: Click on the green Register button at the top of the page. You will need to log in or create a free account in order to see the Register button.
- Mail: Send check payments to: NAIOP, CL500060, PO Box 5007, Merrifield, VA 22116-5007
- Register over the phone/questions: 800-666-6780
Note* - You have 60 days to complete this course.
All registrations processed online receive an automatic order confirmation and receipt. If you register via fax, mail, or phone, a receipt must be requested by contacting email@example.com.
Login instructions to access the on-demand course are sent under separate cover from NAIOP Learning. If you do not receive the login instructions, please check your spam folder. If the login email is still not there, please contact the NAIOP Education Department.
No refunds will be issued.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|