Construction Contracts Individual Course Module (CM3)
The contract sets the tone for a construction project. You will learn how to write a request for a proposal that attracts the right partners, sort through plan documents with the confidence that you know what questions to ask, and identify which type of contract will work best. By the end of Construction Contracts, you will feel more confident about the contracting phase of a construction project.
Feel more comfortable with decisions you make during the contracting phase of the project.
• List the elements of a Request for Proposal (RFP) that will attract the best architects and construction companies
• Read different types of construction documents
• Analyze a bid package
If you would like to purchase the full course (all eight modules) instead of this individual module, please visit the full Construction Management On-demand Course.
Individual Course Module Tuition and Registration
Payment for a NAIOP on-demand course entitles access for one person only to the course and all materials.
How to Register
- Register online: Click on the green Register button at the top of the page. You will need to log in or create a free account in order to see the Register button.
- Mail: Send check payments to: NAIOP, CL500060, PO Box 5007, Merrifield, VA 22116-5007
- Register over the phone/questions: 800-666-6780
Note* - You have 60 days to complete this course.
All registrations processed online receive an automatic order confirmation and receipt. If you register via fax, mail, or phone, a receipt must be requested by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Login instructions to access the on-demand course are sent under separate cover from NAIOP Learning. If you do not received the login instructions, please check your spam folder. If the login email is still not there, please contact the NAIOP Education Department.
No refunds will be issued.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|