DLs Ask DLs: What’s Next for Us? Webinar
Recorded On: 06/03/2020
NAIOP Developing Leaders are invited to gather for a special webinar to talk with your peers about today’s COVID-driven climate and how its impacting our industry and your careers. Four DLs from the office, industrial and acquisitions sectors will take your questions, talk about how their companies are handling the pandemic’s effects, and how they believe it will reshape careers and the ways we do business. This is an exclusive program for NAIOP Developing Leaders only.
Kaitlin Goetzman, Senior Associate, Investments, The Brookdale Group
Greg Boler, Vice President Development, Transwestern Development, Logistics Group
Dallas Margeson, Associate, Office Leasing, Transwestern
Kelsey Perrin, Vice President, Heitman
Vice President of Development, Transwestern Development, Logistics Group
- Greg Boler works for the Logistics Group of Transwestern Development Company (formerly Ridge Development) as Vice President of Development, where he is responsible for sourcing and executing Industrial Value-Add and Opportunistic developments in Pennsylvania, Southern New Jersey and Mid-Atlantic Regions.
- He has completed more than 10 million square feet of institutional Industrial development over his career, which equates to about $600 million of development. Greg has been instrumental in helping the Northeast and Southeast regions grow from $50 million in development to $400 million over a span of three years.
- In 2019, he was selected by his peers to serve on the NAIOP Georgia Chapter Board as the Future Leader Director and was selected by the Atlanta Business Chronicles (ABC) as a CRE Up and Comer. He was also selected to be in the LEAD Atlanta Class of 2020. In 2018, Greg was honored as a Top 100 under 40 Rising Star Influencer in the County by the National Business Journal. He also was selected in the 2017 Class of the ABC’s 40 under 40 List.
- Being a huge philanthropist, Greg is a member of the Emerging 100 of Atlanta, a young professional auxiliary of the 100 Black Men of Atlanta where they serve as mentors to the Collegiate 100 and seniors at Best Academy High School.
Kaitlin Noone Goetzman
Senior Associate, Investments, The Brookdale Group
- Kaitlin Noone Goetzman is a Senior Associate on the Investments team at The Brookdale Group, a privately held commercial real estate investment firm based in Atlanta, GA.
- Ms. Goetzman’s primary responsibilities include targeting and underwriting new acquisitions, analyzing disposition strategies, preparation of internal valuations, overseeing leasing strategy, and collaborating on asset management decisions for assets owned in the currently active Brookdale funds.
- Ms. Goetzman is actively involved in the NAIOP Georgia chapter. Additionally, she is a member of the NAIOP National Forums program. She currently serves as the Developing Leader Representative to the NAIOP Board of Directors.
Associate, Office Leasing, Transwestern
- Dallas Margeson is active in all aspects of commercial real estate with an emphasis on office agency leasing. Dallas teams with Principal Whit Kelly, and together, they are responsible for more than 1.3 million square feet of office space.
- Since 2017, Dallas has been active in the leasing efforts across multiple projects while providing a complete range of leasing services to his clients. Dallas is responsible for lease negotiations, market analysis, marketing, and strategically positioning assets within the market. Dallas is also active is representing sellers and developers in raw land transactions.
- Professional Recognition: D CEO Power Broker- 2020, Top Commercial Real Estate Agent: 2019 - Fort Worth Inc., Leadership Fort Worth- Leading Edge Class of 2018.
Vice President, Heitman
- Kelsey Perrin has been with Heitman for eight years and is currently a Vice President in the firm’s North American Acquisitions group. She is responsible for originating, negotiating, executing, analyzing and valuing potential investments in direct equity real estate within the United States, focused in the western part of the country.
- She has been involved in real estate transactions across the country with respect to a variety of property types (residential, industrial, retail, office, hospitality and self-storage) and a variety of structures (e.g. development joint ventures, investment joint ventures, mezzanine financing, and 100% free and clear transactions). She has been involved in acquiring properties valued at over $4.2 billion. Kelsey also participates in the firm’s quarterly valuation of its 45-million-square foot industrial portfolio.
- Kelsey currently serves on the NAIOP Developing Leaders Board for the Chicago Chapter, is the co-chair of her NAIOP National Forum, Real Estate Investment and Development, and was selected as a member of the 2020 Class of NAIOP Research Foundation Visionaries.
- Kelsey is also a member of REFF, a Chicago based women’s group that helps advance women in real estate. Additionally, Kelsey was one of the co-founders of Heitman’s employee resource group for women called iLEAD.