Electronic Vehicle Infrastructure Implementation for CRE Owners Webinar
Recorded On: 07/18/2023
Electronic Vehicle (EV) adoption is on the rise, and there can be significant benefits associated with installing EV charging infrastructure at commercial and multifamily properties. Learn about the opportunities for commercial real estate owners in installing EV charging stations, as well as the top five considerations as you evaluate options for owning, licensing, and leasing infrastructure.
Jessica Cain, P.E., Senior Partner, Kimley-Horn
Bryce Christensen, P.E., Senior Partner, Kimley-Horn
Thanks to our sponsor:
Jessica Cain, P.E.
- Jessica Cain, P.E. is a senior partner with more than 20 years of experience in the Electric Vehicle (EV) industry, renewable energy, and telecommunications.
- She has experience with a wide array of efforts that includes the development of NEVI plans, design and implementation of public and fleet EV charging stations, and ground based and rooftop solar projects.
- Jessica is focused on program management, strategy and planning, and developing innovative design solutions for challenging sites. She has extensive experience with EV chargers, engineering, procurement, construction, operations, and maintenance.
Bryce Christensen, P.E.
- With more than 17 years of experience, Bryce Christensen, P.E. is a senior partner on multiple nationwide programs including national Electric Vehicle (EV) programs.
- He has worked on hundreds of EV charging station sites across the country; including parts of one of the first coast-to-coast EV charging routes. Bryce has a true passion for EV and a strong desire to see sensible infrastructure development and public education in this space.
- Bryce’s expertise includes EV charging station design, site planning and layout, grading and drainage design, erosion control, stormwater management system design, utility design, utility coordination, permitting, construction observation, pavement assessment and rehabilitation, parking assessments and planning, and site/stormwater inspections. Additionally, his project portfolio includes single and multifamily residential, retail, healthcare, office, and mixed-use commercial developments.
- Bryce takes great pride in serving his clients and partners to help ensure the success of each project he works on.