Equal Employment: A Roadmap for Fair Hiring, Inclusive Onboarding, and Equitable Advancement Webinar
Includes a Live Web Event on 11/14/2023 at 2:00 PM (EST)
Beyond inclusive hiring alone, new employees are likely to change the dynamics of workplace teams, departments, and depending on the size of your company, perhaps even the entire organization. Are your advancement and rewards systems inclusive enough to retain your diverse team? Payne will pull back the curtain on the dos and don’ts of equitable search and share inclusive approaches to onboarding and advancement. In this webinar, attendees will:
- Learn how to develop fair hiring practices that promote diversity, improve representation and reduce opportunities for discrimination.
- Create inclusive onboarding processes that validate, integrate and enable employees from diverse backgrounds.
- Explore strategies for equitable advancement, including pay and other rewards.
- Identify potential barriers to equity in the workplace and discuss effective ways to overcome them.
- Promote an organizational culture that values diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity.
Speaker: Rhonda Payne, CAE, Founder and CEO, Flock Theory
This webinar is part of a NAIOP DEI Webinar Series sponsored by Trammell Crow Company.
Rhonda Payne, CAE
Founder and CEO
- Rhonda Payne (she/her) is an organizational psychologist and entrepreneur with nationally recognized expertise in nonprofit associations, career education, business events and workforce equity.
- She is the creator of BLK + BRN Professionals, CreditAble, and is the founder and CEO of Flock Theory, a hybrid agency that advances and defends equity in expertise through its deliberately diverse professional speakers bureau, training and facilitation programs, and advisory services.