Financial Management Individual Course Module (CM6)
Mistakes in financial management are costly. Managing the financials of construction projects requires efficient utilization of labor, material and equipment. By the end of Financial Management, you will gain understanding of the best practices for successful financial management of a project and be able to ask intelligent questions about the bills you receive from your general contractor.
Avoid mistakes in financial management.
• Manage project financials
• Assess whether labor is being coded properly
If you would like to purchase the full course (all eight modules) instead of this individual module, please visit the full Construction Management On-demand Course.
Individual Course Module Tuition and Registration
Payment for a NAIOP on-demand course entitles access for one person only to the course and all materials.
How to Register
- Register online: Click on the green Register button at the top of the page. You will need to log in or create a free account in order to see the Register button.
- Mail: Send check payments to: NAIOP, CL500060, PO Box 5007, Merrifield, VA 22116-5007
- Register over the phone/questions: 800-666-6780
Note* - You have 60 days to complete this course.
All registrations processed online receive an automatic order confirmation and receipt. If you register via fax, mail, or phone, a receipt must be requested by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Login instructions to access the on-demand course are sent under separate cover from NAIOP Learning. If you do not receive the login instructions, please check your spam folder. If the login email is still not there, please contact the NAIOP Education Department.
No refunds will be issued.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|