Inclusion Analytics: Data-driven Methods to Measure, Analyze and Improve DEI Webinar
Recorded On: 01/23/2024
You’ve heard the adage – you can't manage what you can't measure. During this interactive session, gain a deeper understanding of the importance data must play in driving DEI initiatives. Learn how to set meaningful goals contextualized to your company’s position and priorities, measure the outcomes and progress of your DEI improvement tactics, iterate using qualitative and quantitative findings, develop accountability mechanisms at every level, and lead with the kind of transparency that builds trust both internally and externally. In this webinar, attendees will:
- Explore practical methods for collecting, analyzing and interpreting relevant data to inform DEI strategy and decision-making.
- Identify systemic patterns, trends, biases and barriers that might be hindering inclusivity or accelerating exclusivity, and discern areas for improvement.
- Harness the power of data as an accountability tool and build trust through data transparency.
- Leverage data-driven business intelligence to monitor the impact of interventions, make adjustments, and track progress towards DEI goals.
Speaker: Rhonda Payne, CAE, Founder and CEO, Flock Theory
This webinar is part of a NAIOP DEI Webinar Series sponsored by Trammell Crow Company.
Rhonda Payne, CAE
Founder and CEO
- Rhonda Payne (she/her) is an organizational psychologist and entrepreneur with nationally recognized expertise in nonprofit associations, career education, business events and workforce equity.
- She is the creator of BLK + BRN Professionals, CreditAble, and is the founder and CEO of Flock Theory, a hybrid agency that advances and defends equity in expertise through its deliberately diverse professional speakers bureau, training and facilitation programs, and advisory services.