Maximizing Your Real Estate Capital Webinar
Recorded On: 10/15/2020
How do you make your money go further when investing in real estate? In this webinar, Christopher D. Mills and Brian Haney with The Haney Company will cover the basics of a 1031 exchange, including little-known secrets of success, and how to introduce a passive vehicle that qualifies as replacement property in a 1031 exchange. Then, they’ll briefly assess the state of the market from an institutional perspective and engage in a Q&A with attendees.
Brian Haney CLTC, CFBS, CFS, CIS, LACP, CAE, Founder, Vice President, The Haney Company
Christopher D. Mills, Investment Consultant, The Haney Company
Brian Haney CLTC, CFS, CFBS, CIS, LACP
- Vice President, The Haney Company.
- Brian has been in the Financial Services Business since 2003, working with a diverse group of clients representing a slice of the Washington DC marketplace.
- As a native of the Washington area, he grew up in Chevy Chase, Maryland, attending high school in Bethesda.
- He founded The Haney Company with his father 6 years ago, to combine 2 generations of industry experience.
- With more than a decade of experience in Banking, Investments, Asset management and insurance, Brian's expertise and keen insights provide organizations, businesses and individuals with unique and innovative strategies to meet their insurance needs and financial goals. The marriage between his father’s association/non-profit expertise and his private industry background give the Haney Company a substantial edge in the marketplace.
Christopher D. Mills
Investment Consultant, The Haney Company
- Passion is an understatement when it comes to Christopher Mills and his desire to help families and family owned businesses. Chris has over 15 years of real estate experience as an investor, and has experience as a loan originator, property manager, and an agent.
- At The Haney Company, Chris specializes in working with individuals and organizations who have or desire real estate holdings and helping them map out and achieve their financial goals.
- His real estate experience helps him address the complexities and opportunities unique to real estate investors. His specialties include alternative investments, 1031 Exchanges, and liquidity solutions. Working closely with members of The Haney Company, attorneys, and CPAs, his clients are able to benefit from a comprehensive approach to each individual situation.