NAIOP DLs Ask: What's Next for CRE? Webinar
Recorded On: 04/23/2020
You must log in to register
- Prices available after logging in
The Advantage Series is an exclusive member benefit, delivering expert insights into the latest research to help you make informed business decisions.
For NAIOP Developing Leaders, the effects of the current pandemic are creating their first career downturn. Whether professional- or career-related, the questions surrounding it are significant:
- What kinds of transactions are happening, or have deals stopped?
- Will remote working, office shifts and coworking be the new norm to reduce exposure, particularly in the next year?
- How can industrial/logistics tenants prepare for supply and delivery challenges during future potential pandemics?
- How are companies handling the financial crunch, and should we expect furloughs or layoffs?
DLs can submit questions in advance for our power panel – don't miss this exclusive program for DLs only.
Kaitlin Goetzman, Senior Associate, Investments, The Brookdale Group
Jean Kane, CEO, Colliers International | Minneapolis-St. Paul
Larry Lance, NAIOP Chairman and Executive Vice President Asset Services, EverWest Real Estate Partners
Kim Snyder, President, West Region, Prologis
Kaitlin Noone Goetzman
Senior Associate, Investments, The Brookdale Group
- Kaitlin Noone Goetzman is a Senior Associate on the Investments team at The Brookdale Group, a privately held commercial real estate investment firm based in Atlanta, GA.
- Ms. Goetzman’s primary responsibilities include targeting and underwriting new acquisitions, analyzing disposition strategies, preparation of internal valuations, overseeing leasing strategy, and collaborating on asset management decisions for assets owned in the currently active Brookdale funds.
- Ms. Goetzman is actively involved in the NAIOP Georgia chapter. Additionally, she is a member of the NAIOP National Forums program. She currently serves as the Developing Leader Representative to the NAIOP Board of Directors.
- As CEO of Colliers International, Minnesota, she actively directs the strategy of the company’s real estate divisions: Brokerage, Real Estate Management Services, Project Management, Architecture and Engineering & Property Services.
- As an industry leader and integral member of the commercial real estate sector, Jean has a reputation for listening, providing straightforward counsel and delivering results. A key contributor to the company since 1987, Jean embodies Colliers’ enterprising spirit and values collaboration, investing in relationships and developing expertise.
- Active in the business community for more than 30 years, Jean has been recognized locally and nationally as an industry leader. She has served as a member of NAIOP’s distinguished National Executive Committee and served as National Chairman in 2014.
Executive Vice President- Asset Services, EverWest Real Estate Investors
- As Executive Vice President and member of the Investment Committee, Larry Lance directs Everwest Real Estate Investors overall asset services, including development, asset management, and property management.
- He also leads joint venture partner relations and various portfolio management relationships as well as strategic planning for the current portfolio.
- During his 20 years with Everwest, Larry has supervised the portfolio management of more than $3 billion of real estate investments.
President, West Region
- Kim Snyder is President of Prologis’ West Region and is responsible for all regional activities including development, acquisitions and operations for Prologis.
- Key markets included in the West Region are Southern California, the Inland Empire, Seattle, and the San Francisco Bay Area.