New York/New Jersey Industrial Market Update Webinar
Recorded On: 06/02/2022
The industrial sector has seen massive growth in the New York/New Jersey area, and increasing rents, supply constraints and low vacancy rates continue to apply pressure in an already tight market. With a slowdown in leasing activity nowhere in sight, some developers are getting creative by repositioning office assets to industrial. In this webinar you’ll hear from experts operating in the region who will cover the state of the market in the New York/New Jersey area, what’s driving demand, potential headwinds, and opportunities for commercial real estate developers and investors.
Moderator: Steve Pastor, Vice President, NAI James Hanson
David Greek, Managing Partner, Greek Development
Clark Machemer, Senior Managing Director, Crow Holdings Development
Thanks to our sponsor:
- David Greek is a Managing Partner at Greek Development and a member of their development and acquisitions team.
- Since joining the company in 2013, he has assisted in acquiring, financing, developing, and selling numerous industrial assets across New Jersey across Pennsylvania.
- A graduate of Georgetown University, Greek has been an active member of NAIOP for 9 years.
Crow Holdings Development
Senior Managing Director
- Clark leads Crow Holdings Development industrial business in the Northeast, overseeing site selection and acquisition, team building, securing project entitlements, project design, construction, and project capitalization.
- Prior to joining Crow Holdings, Clark was previously with Rockefeller Group.
- Throughout his 20-year career Clark has been involved in the leasing and development of more than 17 million square feet of industrial space, 1 million square feet of office space, and 250 residential units. Clark began his career at Andersen Consulting.
- Clark is a member of NAIOP NJ where he serves on the Executive Committee as Past President. He is also Chair of the Board of Trustees of Pillar Care and has been recognized by NJBIZ Magazine as a member of its “Real Estate Power 50” multiple times.
Steve Pastor (Moderator)
NAI James Hanson
- Steve Pastor is the national leader in the United States for corporate, industrial real estate, supply chain, ports and rail logistics that he created.
- He is the National Industrial Chairperson for the NAI Global Logistics & Ports/Rail Practice Group, which represents companies operating within the industrial sector on a local, regional and national basis.
- Steve currently represents three Class One Railroads (Norfolk Southern (NS), Kansas City Southern (KCS) and (BNSF) for inland ports and port-related projects around the United States and advises them on how to create strategies for their real estate projects, which ultimately maximizes their bottom line for their real estate.