Office Building Design: Strategies for a Reimagined Future Webinar
Includes a Live Event on 07/14/2021 at 2:00 PM (EDT)
As hybrid work styles are adopted post-pandemic and office workers look for a more purposeful trip to the office, tomorrow’s workplace will be a place where health and wellness, sustainability, and social responsibility are the essential drivers. What impact will these evolving needs have on our buildings, our business districts, and our cities? In this webinar, experts will present design strategies that building owners and developers can leverage to attract new tenants to their buildings, from hospitality and wellness-focused outdoor areas to social zones to mobility-ready ground floor spaces. You’ll also hear key findings from Gensler’s 2021 City Pulse Survey, which explores how developers are responding to shifts in global migration, remote working, urban affordability and other issues impacting commercial office building development across the globe.
Duncan Lyons, Design Director, Gensler
Sofia Song, Global Cities Lead, Gensler
Ian Zapata, Design Director, Gensler
This webinar is part of a six-part series on office-focused topics hosted by NAIOP throughout 2021.
- Duncan Lyons is a design director and a global leader in Gensler’s Office Buildings Development practice.
- He has over three decades of experience designing award-winning buildings for a variety of institutional and commercial clients in the U.S. Mid-Atlantic region, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
- He is based in Washington, D.C.
- Contact him at Duncan_Lyons@gensler.com.
Global Cities Lead
- Sofia Song is the global leader of cities research at Gensler’s Research Institute, where she leads a cross-disciplinary team to generate new insights and data to influence change at the city scale. Sofia also represents Gensler as a Strategy Officer at the World Economic Forum, focusing on how industries can catalyze change.
- Sofia’s background includes leading research at proptech and real estate companies as well as roles in transit, community, and public space planning in various U.S. cities.
- She is based in New York.
- Contact her at Sofia_Song@gensler.com.
- Ian Zapata is a design director and a global leader in Repositioning & Landlord Services at Gensler.
- Through Ian’s experience and tenure, he has always asserted that great design matters, and this is showcased through projects such as 400 Record, Verizon’s Hidden Ridge mixed-use campus, and the repositioning of several urban buildings to transform the future of cities.
- He is based in Dallas.
- Contact him at Ian_Zapata@Gensler.com.