Profiles in the Evolution of Suburban Office Parks Webinar
Includes a Live Event on 09/24/2019 at 2:00 PM (EDT)
Examine how developers are modernizing suburban office parks to attract tenants and boost profitability in this webinar focused on a new NAIOP Research Foundation report.
Virginia Tech Associate Professor Dustin Read, Ph.D., the author of the report, will reveal how developers have successfully transformed obsolete parks by:
- Identifying and fulfilling local worker preferences and employer needs;
- Understanding and responding to local officials’ priorities; and
- Using design, technology and marketing to redevelop a property’s identity and build a unique brand.
Dustin Read, Ph.D.
Dustin is an Associate Professor of Property Management at Virginia Tech, where he holds the William and Mary Alice Park Junior Faculty Fellowship in the Program in Real Estate. His teaching and research interests include:
- Housing affordability
- Land use regulations
- Local economic development
- Public-private real estate partnerships
- Property/asset management