Project Planning Individual Course Module (CM2)
The success or failure of any project requires an understanding of the rules of the game. You will learn how to set project goals, choose the right team, and use a RACI chart. At the end of Project Planning, you will be able to apply the RACI model to future projects.
Learners will be able to use the steps defined in this session to establish a solid project foundation.
• Create realistic project goals that take into consideration time, quality and budget
• Assemble the right team for construction projects
• Apply the RACI model to a task list for a construction project
If you would like to purchase the full course (all eight modules) instead of this individual module, please visit the full Construction Management On-demand Course.
Individual Course Module Tuition and Registration
Payment for a NAIOP on-demand course entitles access for one person only to the course and all materials.
How to Register
- Register online: Click on the green Register button at the top of the page. You will need to log in or create a free account in order to see the Register button.
- Mail: Send check payments to: NAIOP, CL500060, PO Box 5007, Merrifield, VA 22116-5007
- Register over the phone/questions: 800-666-6780
Note* - You have 60 days to complete this course.
All registrations processed online receive an automatic order confirmation and receipt. If you register via fax, mail, or phone, a receipt must be requested by contacting email@example.com.
Login instructions to access the on-demand course are sent under separate cover from NAIOP Learning. If you do not receive the login instructions, please check your spam folder. If the login email is still not there, please contact the NAIOP Education Department.
No refunds will be issued.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|