Retrench, Recover and Retool: Timely Facts and Strategies for the Post-COVID-19 New Normal Webinar
Recorded On: 05/28/2020
The COVID-19 pandemic has caused massive changes in just 90 days, with significant implications for our society, the workplace and the commercial real estate industry. Christopher Lee, president and CEO of real estate consulting and advisory firm CEL & Associates, will share his outlook on the shape of the recovery, the major shifts underway in each asset class, and where we are in this real estate cycle – plus when we can expect the next cycle to begin. Discover strategies that real estate firms can use to prosper in the “new normal.” Lee will examine how work and workspace are being redefined; which real estate functions can work remotely or by automation; and how to evaluate the impact of the pandemic on compensation. Don’t miss this discussion of critical topics so you can position your company for success in the post-COVID-19 world.
Christopher Lee, president and CEO, CEL & Associates
President and CEO
CEL & Associates
- President and CEO of CEL & Associates, one of the nation’s leading real estate consulting and advisory firms. Mr. Lee’s firm, founded in 1994, has provided: strategic advice; performance/change management services; compensation review and plan design; organizational/operational architecture; governance; and investment services to over 500 of the leading real estate firms in North America.
- He is recognized as the real estate industry’s leading “Real Estate Futurist,” and advisor to real estate companies nationwide for over 30 years. He is a frequent contributor to national journals and a keynote speaker at real estate conferences.
- Mr. Lee correctly predicted the last two real estate cycles with those insights providing valuable guideposts to clients and industry leaders.
- He has authored a book entitled Transformational Leadership in the New Age of Real Estate, which is now in its second edition, as well as From Good To Great To Outstanding, A Real Estate Leader’s Guide To Optimal Performance.
- Mr. Lee’s national newsletter, Strategic Advantage, is now received by approximately 14,000 senior leaders within real estate companies, and he recently released his 100 Predictions For The Real Estate Industry in 2025.