Right-shoring and Growing Industrial Sectors Webinar
Recorded On: 10/22/2020
Join commercial real estate and logistics experts from Cushman & Wakefield for a discussion of the potential impacts of right-shoring on North American industrial real estate. What sectors might be most impacted? How does USMCA factor into CRE decisions? Can the industrial CRE market handle additional demand? Hear insights into these questions and more.
Tray Anderson, Logistics & Industrial Lead, Americas, Cushman & Wakefield
Bethany Clark, Senior Managing Director, Strategy & Operations Logistics & Industrial Services, Americas, Cushman & Wakefield
Logistics & Industrial Lead, Americas, Cushman & Wakefield
- As Logistics & Industrial Lead, Americas, Tray Anderson provides strategic vision and leadership for the firm’s 840+ industrial brokerage professionals and eight industrial advisory groups in the United States, Canada, Mexico and South America. He is responsible for the integration and collaboration of Logistics & Industrial Services with Cushman & Wakefield’s other service lines, such as Global Occupier Services (GOS), Global Consulting, and Capital Markets.
- Leveraging his expertise in total cost business case development, supply chain network modeling, third-party logistics, real estate, manufacturing and distribution operations; Tray focuses on helping clients recognize the benefits of a fully-integrated, properly-executed real estate and supply chain strategy.
- Over his 20+ year career, Tray has worked in operations and consulting in supply chain, logistics, and real estate; including experience in roles with Menlo Logistics and The Home Depot. While at The Home Depot, Tray held roles with responsibility for global logistics engineering and transportation operations for the Central U.S.
Senior Managing Director, Strategy & Operations Logistics & Industrial Services, Americas, Cushman & Wakefield
- Bethany Clark is the Senior Managing Director of Strategy & Operations for Cushman & Wakefield’s Industrial Services group for the Americas. She provides strategic and operational oversight for the Industrial service line at C&W, supporting the performance of the company’s nearly 840 brokerage professionals in the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
- Ms. Clark partners closely with C&W Marketing, Research, Consulting and other professionals to provide Industrial Brokers with supply chain insights, business development support, thought leadership and research publications, and other client support tools. These capabilities differentiate C&W’s Industrial Brokers in the market to help clients identify and realize strategic real estate solutions for manufacturing and distribution. She also ensures strong collaboration between the Industrial Services practice and other C&W service lines, such as the Retail practice, Client Investor Services and Capital Markets, as well as strong coordination and collaboration across global markets.
- Ms. Clark was previously the Senior Director for I/T Budget, Portfolio & Planning at Blue Cross Blue Shield of IL, responsible for developing and overseeing the division’s annual operating budget, key strategic initiatives and plans, and the annual project portfolio.
- Ms. Clark has an extensive background in operations management, strategic planning, retail store operations, warehouse and distribution center operations, budget and cost optimization, strategic workforce planning, vendor management, information technology and project portfolio management.