Strategies for Reentry: Effective Building Maintenance and Operations Webinar
Recorded On: 11/17/2020
As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, those charged with leading, managing, operating and maintaining their organizations and facilities are now likely faced with significant new uncertainties. In this new landscape, it's critical to take a fresh look at each building, facility, campus, manufacturing site or office complex and ask: "What is the function of this facility now and in the future?" Proven approaches and tools can help you to minimize risks as you face previously unexpected decisions and challenges while preparing for reentry. During this webinar, speakers will outline a strategic approach to these topics and detail an implementation framework, conceptual costs, integrated and sustainable operations, and more.
Casey Martin, AIA, AICP, Subject Matter Expert, Jacobs
Nina Wollman, Vice President, Global Director, Jacobs
Casey Martin, AIA, AICP
Subject Matter Expert, Jacobs
- Casey Martin is a subject matter expert in facility and asset management.
- Her expertise incorporates maintenance and operation strategies, performance metric determinations, decision support analysis, benchmarking, life cycle analyses, reliable performance planning, total cost of ownership analyses, and risk reduction strategies across federal, aviation, healthcare, education, local government and commercial markets.
- Ms. Martin is the current chair for the U.S. ISO Technical Committee 267 (Facility Management) in the development of the international FM standards that are paving the way for the Facilities Management industry to form a global community with a consistent framework that defines the profession internationally.
Vice President, Global Director, Jacobs
- Nina Wollman is the Vice President and Global Director for Strategic Consulting at Jacobs.
- She specializes in providing strategic asset management transformation services to support client problem definition, decision-making and reductions in total cost of ownership. She assists a broad variety of clients in the evaluation of their facilities and assets in order to develop strategic plans that provide facility professionals with the tools to manage resources, limited or vast, in a measurable way.
- Nina has assessed and consulted on client portfolios totaling more than a billion square feet for a variety of clients including education, municipal, airports, state and local governments, telecommunications, and commercial.