The Forces Shaping Office Space Demand Webinar (2020)
Recorded On: 12/15/2020
The Advantage Series is an exclusive member benefit, delivering expert insights into the latest research to help you make informed business decisions.
Get the inside track on upcoming opportunities in the office sector with Hany Guirguis Ph.D., Professor, Economics & Finance, Manhattan College and Tim Savage, Ph.D., Clinical Assistant Professor, NYU SPS Schack Institute of Real Estate. They will provide insights and data from the latest NAIOP Office Space Demand Forecast, identify linkages between overall economic activity and the demand for office real estate, and engage in a live Q&A session with attendees.
Hany Guirguis, Ph.D.
Professor of Economics and Finance
Tim Savage, Ph.D.
Clinical Assistant Professor of Real Estate
- Clinical assistant professor of real estate at NYU’s Schack Institute of Real Estate, where he is the Program Coordinator of Data Science and the Faculty Director of Hirsh Scholars.
- The former Senior Managing Economist and Principal Data Scientist of CBRE Econometric Advisors. Tim is a data scientist with nearly 20 years of experience at international firms such as Charles River Associates and Navigant Consulting.
- His general focus is the use of machine learning to evaluate business strategy.
- Speaks frequently to institutional investors in commercial real estate on macroeconomics, monetary policy, and the potential impacts of big data and technological change. His research has been twice discussed in the Economist, and he has addressed the National League of Cities on uses of big data in policy making.
- He holds a Ph.D. in economics from the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill.