The Future Hybrid Store: Integrating Retail and Logistics in the Era of Omnichannel Real Estate Webinar
Includes a Live Event on 03/31/2021 at 2:00 PM (EDT)
The disruption caused by COVID-19 has accelerated the blending of brick-and-mortar retail and logistics real estate. This has resulted in the emergence of a new hybrid store model – one that takes omnichannel strategies to the next level and promises to revolutionize the retail, industrial and logistics industries. In this webinar, speakers from CBRE will share their vision for a hybrid store that allows consumers to engage and purchase seamlessly in store and online across a wide range of retail categories and product lines. This new model will preserve the store experience for physical shopping while leveraging logistics capabilities for the fulfillment of online sales.
John Morris, Head of Industrial and Retail, CBRE
Andres Rodriquez, Senior Research Analyst, CBRE
This webinar is part of a six-part series on industrial-focused topics hosted by NAIOP throughout 2021.
Head of Industrial and Retail
- John Morris, a commercial real estate veteran with more than 30 years of executive management experience, leads CBRE’s Industrial & Logistics and Retail divisions as Americas leader and executive managing director.
- In this role, he oversees more than 1,600 professionals in the Americas who collectively were responsible for more than $83 billion of transactions in 2019.
Senior Research Analyst
- Andres Rodriquez is a Senior Research Analyst on the global retail research team at CBRE. In this role, he works closely with senior retail leaders and professionals to generate in-depth research and analysis. This includes helping to form “house views” on retail markets and trends by examining macro factors such as consumer preferences, innovations, and economic shifts.
- In addition, Andres frequently advises colleagues and clients across the globe on strategy and market dynamics.
- He has authored numerous white papers and represents the firm in select public forums and media interviews.