The New Amenities: Creating Differentiated Experiences that Engage and Attract Webinar
Includes a Live Event on 10/27/2020 at 2:00 PM (EDT)
In recent years, physical amenities have become an imperative perk to differentiate your property’s experience, but the rise of COVID-19 has shifted consumer behavior and the role of the office. Soon, pressure for employees to return to the office full time will ease, and it will be up to landlords to create a differentiated foundation for programming, engagement and collaboration that tenants want to return to that cannot be replicated at home. In this webinar, hear experts from NELSON Worldwide discuss why the traditional definition of amenities will expand to support lifestyles – both in and outside the property – and successful future perks will be a blend of digital offerings and experiential environments.
Deanne Erpelding, CID, IIDA, LEED AP, Principal, Central Region Leader; National Practice Leader, Asset Strategy; NELSON Worldwide
Haril A. Pandya, FAIA LEED AP, Senior VP/Managing Director, Boston; National Practice Leader, Asset Strategy; NELSON Worldwide
Sam Zeller, COO, Zeller
Deanne Erpelding, CID, IIDA, LEED AP
Principal, Central Region Leader; National Practice Leader, Asset Strategy; NELSON Worldwide
- As the National Practice Leader for Landlord Services, Deanne Erpelding brings a wealth of knowledge and experience in full-scope interior architectural design and project management activities for corporate workplace clients.
- She leads project teams through the project process to ensure the right project strategies are put into place to achieve positive outcomes.
- Deanne facilitates strategy and vision to align project goals with user experience and the business.
Haril A. Pandya, FAIA LEED AP
Senior VP/Managing Director, Boston; National Practice Leader, Asset Strategy; NELSON Worldwide
- Haril Pandya has more than 25 years of experience managing and designing large scale projects for a variety of industries, including asset strategy, repositioning, hotel and hospitality, mixed-use high rise residential/commercial, institutional, and retail.
- He is focused on bringing the highest value to assets, properties and portfolios through design solutions, creative insight, branding and industry expertise.
- Sam Zeller joined Zeller in 2013 and serves as COO of Zeller. Sam oversees the management and administration of all Zeller entities and properties. He provides leadership to Zeller’s asset management group, leasing and marketing executives, and is fully engaged with the development and property management groups.
- Prior to his role as COO, Sam served as Vice President of Zeller Development Corporation and oversaw the design assessment of all capital improvements and acquisitions, as well as the coordination and selection of construction and design teams.
- Before joining Zeller, Sam practiced with Goettsch Partners as the project architect for Grand Hyatt Bogota, the second South American project in the firm’s history. As a member of Goettsch Partner’s Poly Haitang Bay team, he developed conceptual designs for the Xiancun Masterplan project in Guangzhou, China, a mixed-use district redevelopment of over 5 million square feet of Class A office and high-end retail space.