The New Marketing Frontier: Digital + Data = Deals Webinar
Recorded On: 07/27/2021
COVID-19 fundamentally changed how we conduct and find new business, with many in-person meetings or transactions becoming virtual, and creating a new physical world as well, with more warehouses and distribution centers and fewer conference rooms and storefronts. What does that mean for business development in commercial real estate? In the “new normal,” tenant and customer needs are shifting, presenting a constantly moving target – and outreach methods and messages need to evolve with them.
This session will teach you how to market with flexibility, using the strength of digital platforms and data to adapt to ever-changing challenges. Our speakers will help you understand technology’s impact on marketing, and show you how collecting and analyzing data can reveal insights for both past and current efforts. By developing a strategy that embraces this new information, you can level the playing field and stay steps ahead of your biggest competitors.
Anastasia Guadron, Principal, The Vividmark
Alicia L. Koledin, Assoc. AIA, Founding Principal, AKcelerate
- Anastasia's degree in writing, digital savvy, and interest in art supports small businesses with creative services to enhance company exposure: content creation, website design and management, brand development, print and online advertisement, video creation, and social media.
- Most of all, Anastasia loves to engage and empower her clients through coaching and training.
- As Creative Director and Principal at The Vividmark, Anastasia serves small businesses in the building and design community.
- Whether they are a new business or a company celebrating its 10th anniversary, Vividmark helps clients position themselves for growth with marketing services strategically matched alongside analytics and data.
Alicia L. Koledin, Assoc. AIA
- A “recovering architect,” Alicia has spent over two decades in the design, construction, and real estate industry.
- Before launching AKcelerate in 2017, she worked at prestigious international architecture firms including Gensler, Skidmore, Owings & Merrill, and Diller Scofidio + Renfro.
- As an independent consultant, Alicia develops bespoke marketing, communications, and business development strategies for her clients that support aspirations and bolster growth potential.
- Careful and concise messaging is her specialty, based on a journalistic background and a career of honing marketing materials to specific audiences.