The Practical Benefits of Real Estate Tokenization and Secondary Trading Webinar
Recorded On: 12/20/2022
You must log in to register
- Prices available after logging in
Gain an understanding of the real-life benefits of tokenization and secondary trading in the real estate industry with this webinar led by Ryan Zega, Associate Director of Business Development and Capital Markets at tZERO. Zega, the author of a recent Development magazine article on this topic, will explore how these solutions can be executed on both existing and future individual properties, portfolios, operating companies, funds, non-traded REITs, and more. Join the discussion to uncover the current state and trajectory of this ecosystem and the process of tokenizing real-world assets with case studies as proof points.
Speaker: Ryan Zega, Associate Director of Business Development and Capital Markets, tZERO
Thanks to our sponsor:
Associate Director of Business Development and Capital Markets
- Ryan Zega is an Associate Director of Business Development & Capital Markets at tZERO. He spearheads the firm's real estate and tangible asset issuances.
- Ryan has an extensive institutional real estate background.
- Prior to joining tZERO, Ryan was Director of Acquisitions & Business Development at Paramount Group, Inc. (NYSE: PGRE), where he was tasked with acquisition, disposition, and debt origination across Paramount's Trophy and Class A office portfolio in New York, San Francisco, and Washington D.C.
- Ryan also worked at Normandy Real Estate Partners, a vertically integrated real estate private equity firm focused on office product in the Northeast and Mid Atlantic regions. Ryan began his real estate career as an investment analyst at PGIM Real Estate.