The Role of Data Analytics in CRE Siting, Design and Valuation Decisions Webinar
Recorded On: 02/14/2023
You must log in to register
- Prices available after logging in
Although commercial real estate has been slower than other industries to adopt data analytics, some firms have identified several ways that data analytics can support land and building development and contribute to better project outcomes. In this webinar, hear from the author of a NAIOP Research Foundation report that examines how CRE firms are using advanced data analytics in site selection, design, and valuation for commercial buildings via research and interviews with brokers, data providers, investors, developers and professionals at CRE technology firms.
Speaker: Clifford A. Lipscomb, Ph.D., MRICS, Chief Investment Officer, High Speed Alliance
Thanks to our sponsor:
Clifford A. Lipscomb, Ph.D., MRICS
Chief Investment Officer
High Speed Alliance
- Clifford A. Lipscomb, Ph.D., MRICS is Chief Investment Officer at the High Speed Alliance (a registered investment advisor serving as a multiple family office) and an industry consultant.
- He is a Chartered Valuation Surveyor with more than 25 years of experience in economic and statistical analysis, survey design, consulting, and teaching.
- Throughout his career, Dr. Lipscomb has provided strategy and research assistance on issues at the intersection of technology (blockchain), capital markets, economics, property valuation, real estate, and Big Data.
- Dr. Lipscomb is currently the Managing Editor for the Journal of Real Estate Practice and Education, an Associate Editor for the Journal of Real Estate Literature, and an industry board member of the Journal of Sustainable Real Estate.