Workshop: Industrial Urban Solutions
- Registration Closed
This workshop will be held in conjunction with I.CON West 2019, June 5, 2019, from 1-4 p.m. at the Hyatt Regency Long Beach in Long Beach, California.
In an era of same-day delivery, increasing traffic and expanding residential development in former industrial zones, how can industrial development respond to an increasingly complex environment and create new value? In this interactive design session, held in conjunction with NAIOP's industrial conference, I.CON West 2019, teams will unlock the potential of a redevelopment site located in Montclair, California, as we set new industrial precedents. Get to know other attendees and take away practical, applicable skills with this hands-on event!
- Michael Bennett, Principal, Ware Malcomb Architects
- Illa Labroo, Architectural Designer, KSS Architects
- John Loper, Associate Professor of Real Estate, USC Sol Price School of Public Policy
- Zeshan Malik, Senior Project Manager, Ware Malcomb Architects
- Scot Murdoch, Partner, KSS Architects
- Chris Santacroce, Coordinator, Dekker/Perich/Sabatini Ltd.