Embracing Adaptability as a Key Tenet for the Future Workplace Webinar
Includes a Live Event on 04/27/2021 at 2:00 PM (EDT)
Unpredictability continues to be a challenge in the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, but targeting focus on flexibility, adaptability, data and insights, and hybrid design will pave the way for a more efficient return to the office. In this webinar, experts will offer key insights as to what they are seeing in the market, what those trends mean for the future, and what you can do to prepare now.
Brian Chen, CEO and Co-founder, ROOM
Elizabeth Hart, Vice Chairman, Newmark
This webinar is part of a six-part series on office-focused topics hosted by NAIOP throughout 2021.
CEO and Co-founder
- Brian Chen is the CEO and co-founder of ROOM, where he’s reshaping the modern office with purpose-built, modular solutions that allow companies to effortlessly shape their workplaces.
- Brian is no stranger to open plan environments, having spent the majority of his career working with and advising tech startups, where he routinely found himself exposed to constant noise and distraction.
- A Y Combinator alum, Brian was a founding member of Bluesmart, a smart luggage company that pioneered a new category of connected consumer travel accessories.
- Brian’s background is deeply rooted in the technology startup scene, where he’s developed a keen eye on how to build companies, scale growth alongside company culture, explore new business models and seize opportunity in emerging industries.
- Elizabeth Hart joined Newmark in 2005.
- She specializes in working with tenants and landlord resolving their complex real estate issues.
- Her career started in advising technology and venture clients and now also includes working with landlords to develop redevelop their buildings to attract innovation tenants.
- Ms. Hart's experience representing technology companies, from single entrepreneurs to members of the Fortune 500, enables her to anticipate the specific real estate challenges a company faces at each stage of its growth cycle.